Bookspan Family Law, LLC (BFL) is dedicated solely to helping families build better transitions. When you seek our services we understand that it is because a momentous change may be occurring in your life. Whether you are contemplating divorce, need security with your child custody arrangement, or require support, we are ready to assist you.
Any of these matters are complex and involve difficult and often emotional decisions involving children, finances, property and lifestyle. Numerous overwhelming questions may arise. Even a happy event such as marriage can be stressful and come with issues such as how to protect and share assets, and whether to have a pre-nuptial agreement. At BFL we will use our years of expertise to help you navigate these legal uncharted waters.
Our Goal is to:
- achieve the best outcome for you;
- provide the personal attention of a small firm with the quality legal services of a respected lawyer and former law professor;
- provide you with realistic long-term solutions;
- Reduce the stress of your divorce
- Find solutions that are in the best interests of you and your children
- assist you to move forward with support and confidence;
- provide manageable fees.
We Promise to:
- Return calls and email promptly
- Support you through all stages of divorce, support, child custody and equitable distribution
- Provide trusted resources that will help you move forward with your life
We are located on Lancaster Ave in the Radnor Financial Center right off the St. David’s exit of the I 476 – the Blue Route.
Bookspan Family Law, LLC is ideally situated to service your needs. We represent clients in the four county areas of Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County, and Philadelphia County.