Philadelphia Divorce AttorneyBookspan Family Law, LLC (BFL) is dedicated solely to helping families build better transitions. Our mission is to educate, support and advocate for our clients, and empower you to make the wise and healthy decisions that foster an enhanced future. When you seek our services we understand that it is because a momentous change may be occurring in your life. Whether you are contemplating divorce, need security with your child custody arrangement, or require spousal support, our Philadelphia divorce lawyers are ready to assist you.
Any of these matters are complex and involve difficult and often emotional decisions involving children, finances, property and lifestyle. Numerous overwhelming questions may arise. Even a happy event such as marriage can be stressful and come with issues such as how to protect and share assets, and whether to have a pre-nuptial or post-nuptial agreement. At BFL we will use our years of experience and expertise to help you navigate these legal uncharted waters.
Our Goal is to:
- Achieve the best outcome for you;
- Be proactive;
- Provide you with realistic long term solutions;
- Reduce the stress of your divorce;
- Find solutions that are in the best interests of you and your children;
- Assist you to move forward with confidence and support;
- Provide the service and attention of a small firm, with the knowledge and expertise of seasoned lawyers, and a former law professor;
- Provide manageable fees.
We Promise to:
- Return calls and email promptly
- Support you through all stages of divorce, support, child custody and equitable distribution
- Provide trusted resources that will help you move forward with your life
We have offices in the Philadelphia suburbs. On Radnor Office is conveniently located on Lancaster Ave in the Radnor Financial Center right off the St. David’s exit of I 476. Our Philadelphia divorce lawyers can also meet with you at our Malvern or Plymouth Meeting office.
Bookspan Family Law, LLC is ideally situated to service your needs. Bookspan Family Law, LLC represents clients in Chester County, Delaware County and Montgomery County.
20 W. 3rd St
Media, PA 19063